We take the protection of your personal data seriously and adhere to the rules of the applicable data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as well as this data protection declaration. We only process personal data of our users insofar as they are necessary to provide a functional website and our content, services, offers, etc.
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The data protection declaration gives you an overview of what type of personal data is processed for what purpose. This data protection declaration also states how we ensure the protection of your personal data.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Delicatessen Castelluccia owner Fabio Manicone
63571 Gelnhausen, Germany
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
You can visit our website www.castelluccia.de without having to provide us with any information about yourself (who you are).
If you use our website for information purposes only, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website www.castelluccia.de , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, language and version of the browser software
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) EU GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our web shop
When you use our web shop, e.g. by submitting your offers, by accepting our offers, by registering or by other means of communication, we process the personal data you provide solely for the purpose of initiating or fulfilling a contract.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) EU GDPR. According to this, data processing is required to conclude or fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject.
When using our web shop, the following personal data transmitted by you will be processed by us:
- First and last name (for companies: company)
- Telephone number (landline number and / or mobile phone number)
- Fax number (only if available)
- E-mail address
- IBAN (only if necessary to process payments)
- Credit card number and check digit (only if necessary to process payments)
This data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations, in particular for shipping the goods, processing payments including invoicing, processing any warranty claims and any related correspondence with you.
You can also voluntarily set up a customer account in which we can save your personal data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide there will be saved and revocable. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
c) When using our contact form
We have provided a contact form on the website so that you can send us your questions, remarks, comments, etc. In order to use it, you must provide your email address and your name so that we know who to answer to; You can provide further information voluntarily.
The legal basis for data processing is your voluntarily given consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) EU-GDPR).
The personal data we collect for using the contact form will be deleted after your request has been dealt with.
d) When registering for our newsletter
If you have given your express consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) EU-GDPR), you can receive our newsletter, in which we inform you about current offers in the field of goods and / or services. The goods and / or services advertised in the newsletter are named in the declaration of consent. The only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail message to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
The legal basis for this data processing is your voluntarily given consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) EU-GDPR).
You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, you can send your unsubscribe request by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Transfer of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. In particular, your data will not be passed on to third parties, e.g. for advertising purposes, without your express consent.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) EU GDPR;
- this is necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) EU-DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you, e.g. to credit institutions for processing the contractually agreed payments, to shipping and transport companies for the purpose of transporting goods including the Tracking of consignments, in the event of non-fulfillment of contractually agreed payments for the purpose of legal enforcement to lawyers and legal service companies;
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c) EU GDPR; or
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) EU-GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) EU GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
6. Storage period and data deletion
In particular, your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. The data will then be deleted, unless the storage is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, which the processing is required under the law of the Union or the member states to which the person responsible is subject, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. The statutory retention requirements represent a legal obligation, which amounts to 10 years (for accounting data including order and payment data, wage and salary slips) or 6 years (for commercial correspondence). The data is blocked for the duration of the retention period, after which it is deleted.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right,
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) EU GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. Your revocation does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out up to the point of revocation;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 EU GDPR. Here you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 EU-GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 EU-GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend of legal claims is necessary;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 EU-GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it , Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 EU GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 EU-GDPR. The responsible supervisory authority is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. An overview of the state data protection officers and their contact details can be found at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
8. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) EU GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that this is the case There are reasons that arise from your particular situation. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to the email address email@example.com is sufficient.
9. Data security
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
(Note: Please check whether the information contained in the following section actually applies to you. If it does not apply, please amend this information accordingly.)
We also use SSL or TLS encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer; TLS = Transport Layer Security; SSL is the previous name for TLS) when you visit our website. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and also by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
10. Status and possible changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration was last updated in May 2018.
Due to technical developments and / or changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can tell whether changes have been made by the fact that the "Status" of the document has been updated in the first paragraph of this section 10.
You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://www.castelluccia.de/content/7-datenschutzerklarung .